The dress is at the tailor's, the fliers are being made tonight, the facebook invite has been sent, the practicing IS happening (10 hours in 2 days, baby), the menu is being planned (thank goodness for Melanie- she is a star), the dress rehearsal was cancelled and rescheduled, rehearsals are planned with the chamber group and my pianist, finally looked at Charanga today, still trying to figure out how I will do my hair/who will do it because we all know I CAN'T without Jude, still need to talk to Linda (who is on tour with St. Louis Symphony) about having a lesson sometime before the recital, and still need to print the fliers and stick them in the mail for a few lovely individuals.
My friend, Kristyn, had her recital on Saturday and we decided to bake for each other's recitals, so I made Strawberry Whoopie Pies for hers. It was an adventure. Seriously, why is it that when I decide to cook anything it is soooo labor intensive? Here is the recipe (everyone was begging for it at the reception.... I know, I'm a star):
And here's a picture of me with the finished product:

(I spent the morning at the windy recital flier photo shoot and I had a horrendous hair cut the day before, so that is my excuse for the mop on my head.)
Here are some pictures from the windy recital flier photo shoot. It was INSANELY windy. INSANE. My friend Philip took the pictures. Boston's beautiful right now.
Classic Annie.
I'm using this one for fliers at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment