Okay, so seriously. Seeing Princess Peach on the front page of my blog is going to make me barf soon. And I HATE barfing more than anything else in this world, so I am going to write a new post just to survive for the next week or so. Sorry, I'm not promising anything entertaining or premeditated, just 100% stream-of-consciousness Annie.
I just went to the dentist. I hate going to the dentist, love my dentist/hygienist. They are fantastic. My hygienist asked me if I do much listening to KLTY (Christian Radio), to which I tried to reply no. Aside: I'm not sure if I feel more awkward dating or trying to carry on a conversation with my hygienist while she has all sorts of sharp things in my mouth. I think it made her sad when I told her I don't think Boston even has a Christian Radio Station. Sinners. She told me about how she cried and cried this morning listening to all of the sweet Christmas stories they were telling on Christian radio and I just thought, "How tender." Of course I couldn't reply, so I just raised my eyebrows as fast as I could over and over. She just has the cutest Texas accent. And then she was telling me that I have such beautiful teeth and she was just telling the dentist the other day that they should have a party for all of their single patients because so many of them have such great teeth. I couldn't agree more and even volunteered to help plan it because I just LOVE those kinds of parties and I kill for men with incredible dental hygiene. Speaking of dating, consider me awkward and dumb. Done.
In other news, apparently I look like a 6th grader still. Awesome. They are all my height or taller and I guess I apparently look the same as them in my UGGS, bright colors, peace signs, and LipSmackers. Mwah!
Also, I feel it is important to notify everyone that for the next month while I am in Texas I am really going to miss the commercial on the radio in Boston where the guy says Certa puhfect sleepa. Yeah, that seriously just makes my day every time it comes on. I even mouth the words along with him... I might just go buy a Certa Puhfect Sleepa just because I respect that guy. Say it out loud- it will make you feel good.
And one last thing that I am going to label "touching." My teacher emailed me after my jury on Monday to tell me she thought I did a great job. Isn't that nice? And she wants to figure out what I'm going to do over the break and so on and so forth, so we're emailing. Seriously, people. Seriously. I love my teacher.
And I think this post is long enough to get Princess Peach off of the front page of my blog. Because I so do not support that.
Peace.
3 comments:
Haha you are so FUNNY. Yeah I still don't know about the law school thing. I really want to go to grad school for music first. That all depends on if I can actually get in anywhere good. :/ We shall see. You get to go home for a whole month?! Jealousy.
Aw dang. I liked Princess Peach. But I also like your musings, so I guess it's OK. I can always scroll down.
Have fun at home!!! Say HI to Judy for me and have an AWESOME Christmas!!!
Please invite me to the single/good hygiene party. I have terrible teeth... but I'm trying to help my gene pool. So... let me know when and where!
Post a Comment