

Doesn't look so new, huh? Someone broke into it last week at church, don't even worry about it. The people of Boston are out to teach me how to become a city woman and they are doing a great job. I'm just thankful it happened on such a beautiful day.
2. Went down to D.C., played in the Kennedy Center (it went well), Mom and Dad came to hear and then came up for a few days to Boston. It was fun to take a break for a few days. And I left my cell phone in the back of a cab there, too, which was lovely. I spent 9 days without a phone and it was surprisingly refreshing. Definitely not refreshing when my car was broken into and I needed to call the cops, but no big.
3. I finally heard the BSO last week. They played Petrushka and I officially have a girl-crush (is that allowed or is that creepy?) on Elizabeth Rowe. If I could play that cadenza the way she did.... wow.
4. I got a pretty horrendous haircut this week. My bangs look atrocious. Thank you, hairstylist.
5. Oh and since I'm a new driver, the state of Massachusetts wanted to welcome me with a $50 ticket in the mail for going through the Fast Lane when I wasn't supposed to. I didn't fully understand what the fast lane was! I THOUGHT maybe it was a lane for people who wanted to get back to Boston faster. The sign said, "U-Turn to Boston, Fast Lane Only." There wasn't any special booth you had to go through, so I figured I was allowed. That makes sense right? I am appealing the ticket. Wish me luck!
6. A few weeks ago (like 3) my roommates and I had a Halloween Party. It was a pretty big party. I was impressed. If you can guess what I was I'll give you a prize.
And no, I am not a grape. Or a blueberry.
Here is my contribution to the edible portion of the party. Front and center are witches' fingers, we have some popcorn balls with candy corn in the back, and some sort of vegetable appetizer things that are supposed to look like eyeballs and didn't really work.... Yeah.
So the story is that I've been really busy lately, but life is good. I am happy and living in Boston with all of its craziness and unfortunate events just makes me laugh. Hooray for November.
5 comments:
I know what you are!! You're a loofah!!
are you a loofah?! How cute are you!
You're a grape, duh. Also, I can't read.
You were a loofah! Yay I love it!!!!! And fancy new car...special!
I'm glad I looked at the comments-I was guessing a purple people eater.
Post a Comment